Gigabyte Technology (India) has launched three new 865 dual core motherboards; GA-8I865ME-775, GA-8I865GVMK-775 and GA-8I865GM-775, for the latest Intel Pentium 4 processor.
According to company, all three newly launched motherboards will offer unprecedented computing power and stability, for both home and corporate usage arounf Pentium 4 CPU.
All these three new motherboards are powered by the Intel 865G+ chipset and have variety of cutting-edge circuit board technologies incorporting features such as 800MHz FSB architecture, Dual Channel DDR 400 and revolutionary Intel Extreme Graphics Engine 2 provides promising framework for any task. The serial ATA function is integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection.
At the launch, Rajan Sharma, GM, Gigabyte India, said, “Intel Channel Conference is an ideal platform to launch these motherboards, as we will be directly reaching out to Intel customers in over 18 cities across the country. These products are going to be our mainstream product for the next quarter.”
- Gigabyte Launches Four 945 S-Series Motherboards
- Gigabyte GA-EG31M-S2 Motherboard Launched
- GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Motherboards Now Support USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)
- Gigabyte Launches GA-M51GM-S2G And GA-M59SLI-S5 Motherboards
- Kingston HyperX T1 Black Triple-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits Launched
- Gigabyte Unveils G1-Killer Gaming Series Motherboards
- Gigabyte Thin Mini-ATX Series Motherboards Announced
- GIGABYTE Motherboard becomes the first with validated 7.032 GHz CPU Clock World Record on Ivy Bridge
- ASUS Offers World’s Fastest @ 2333 MHz Triple Channel Memory Chip on P6X58D Premium Motherboard