OpenOffice.org is a multiplatform and multilingual office suite and an open-source project. Compatible with all other major office suites, the product is free to download, use, and distribute.
Open Office is a free open source alternative to MS Office and totally compatible with Word, Excel, and Power-Point.
Open Office has advanced printing capabilities and direct connection with external email programs. It offers a variety of graphic tools and has slideshow support as well.
Openoffice 2.0.x (Version 2) new features:
- OASIS logothe first office suite to use the new OASIS OpenDocument format, the future-proof international standard for office software (ISO/IEC 26300)
- Easier to install, with a whole new look and feel, matched to the type of computer in use
- More intuitive, more easy to use than ever, with a host of new usability features
- Introducing a major new component, Base: an easy-to-use database manager with a fully integrated database
- More compatible with other software packages – now understands even obscure and rarely used features in major competitors
92.2 MB | Windows version – Windows (All) | Download | Freeware