Siemens, the largest market shareholder in the cordless phone section, launches the H550 model of cordless phone in the Indian market.
The H550 model of cordless phone is boundled with a range of comprehensible features that include FSK & DTMF clip, type 2 call waiting, caller line identification, real time clock, time display in mode (handset), ISDN-PABX accompanied with traits like desktop charger, analog a/b, telescopic antenna (handset and base) with an outdoor range of: 200m and indoor range of 50m.
The H550 is accompanied with traits like Desktop Charger, Analog a/b, Telescopic Antenna (handset and base). The Siemens H550 cordless phone has outdoor range of: 200m* and indoor range of 50m*. The cordless phone also has a standby-time of 4 days and talk-time of 6 hours.
- Alarm function
- Weight only 120 gms. ( With battery )
- Back-light in display
- Visual icon for Battery Indicator
- Ringer in Handset
- LED for power/line-in-use on Base
- 16 Ringer Melodies
Siemen’s H550 is priced at Rs.2880/- and is available in Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat.
- Philips Launch VOIP841 Skype Enabled Cordless Phone
- Benq-Siemens E61 Mobile Phone
- BenQ Siemens Q-Fi EF71 Music Mobile Phone
- Zen M20 Dual-SIM Budget-Priced Mobile Phone Launched in India; Offers Wireless FM Radio
- Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5000 Laser
- BenQ-Siemens EF51 Music Mobile Phone
- Nokia Unveils Bicycle Charger Kit – A New Alternative Charging Solution
- Logitech Cordless Keyboard S530 for Apple Mac Desktops
- D-Link Launches DPH-10U USB VoIP Phone