Motorola has plans to introduce the O ROKR, is being touted as Gen-Next Bluetooth eyewear from Oakley and Motorola that makes for wireless freedom, digital stereo fidelity, as also patented optical clarity.
Mororola O ROKR BlueTooth enabled eyewear that would enable wireless conversation and access to music through two integrated speakers.
The new O ROKR can stream music wirelessly from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone or a portable music player with an add-on Bluetooth adapter. You can use the button on O ROKR to pause the music or change songs, giving you control the music wirelessly.
It provides up to 4 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time in a hands-free link that’s part of something you’re already wearing. O ROKR supports a host of phone features.
O ROKR Features:
- Integrated speakers and buttons to control music
- Offers up 4 four hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time
- Two speakers for stereo music listening and for making calls easier to hear
- Can wirelessly stream music from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone, or a portable music player with an add-on Bluetooth adapter
- Integrated Bluetooth technology for wireless phone connectivity and music listening Range of up to 30 feet from your Bluetooth-enabled device
The device features Oakley’s patented high definition optics; a lightweight O Matter frame; and interchangeable lenses made from optically pure Plutonite that maintain 100 percent filtering of all UV and not just UVA and UVB.
For various services on the accessories, Motorola has tied up with companies like Skype, Bose, Bell, JBL, Okley and Momo and the O ROKR too is expected to be available in the next three to six months.