Nokia unveiled the latest addition to the Nokia Nseries family, the Nokia N73, a computer phone with exquisite photography features and integrated stereo speakers with 3D sound for optimized audio pleasure.
N73 sports a stunning multimedia computer in a compact and savvy exterior with exquisite photography features and integrated stereo speakers with 3D sound for optimized audio pleasure. The N73, the latest tri-band phone from the house of Nokia has a lot of useful features:
In addition to a large 2.4 inch display, the Nokia N73 includes a 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and support for Internet communities like Flickr – a package ready to challenge any digital camera.
Nokia in a press release said:
“The ideal companion for the digital camera lover, the Nokia N73 is as easy to use as it is compact to carry. Imagine, stunning print quality photos and multimedia are just a slide and a click away, ready to be shared immediately, said Juha Putkiranta, senior vice president, Multimedia Computers, Nokia. “Being able to intuitively capture, edit and share your digital memories is at the core of the Nokia N73, which also offers the enriched multimedia experiences of the Nokia Nseries range. The joy of using the Nokia N73 extends beyond the actual device, by fusing people to their passions and with others who share them. The Nokia N73 is truly a camera for the Internet age, enabling people to share their photos on the Web in an instant, on Flickr or other photo sharing communities.”
The Nokia N73 meets a multitude of the everyday user’s needs – in one pocketable device. Available in 3G or quadband EDGE/GSM networks, the Nokia N73 has all the diversity of a powerful multimedia computer enabled with the S60 3rd Edition Software on Symbian OS.
Music fans can tap into the Nokia N73′s integrated digital music player with playlists and equalizer or tune into the FM radio, or simply enjoy productivity features like email, office applications, organizer, synchronization with a compatible PC and browse the Internet with the Nokia Web Browser with Mini Map. See who you are calling and who calls you with the front VGA camera, enabled for video calling.
- It comes with a 3.2-Megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics.
- It is also equipped with a 2.4-inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) TFT colour display
- 42MB internal memory, miniSD support of up to 1GB, digital music player with support for MP3/ AAC/ eAAC/ eAAC+/ WMA with playlists and equaliser, stereo FM radio
- Quickoffice document viewers, Adobe PDF reader, anti-virus, Yahoo! Go, an email client and data transfers through USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 and Infrared.
The phone delivers up to 246 minutes of talk time or 350 hours of stand by time on a single charge.
A high-quality 3.2 megapixel (2048 x 1536 pixels) camera with Carl Zeiss optics, the Nokia N73 provides ‘real’ photo quality up to 10″ x 8″ (25 x 20 cm). Less than 90cc, the high-performing Nokia N73 not only travels with you.
Every aspect of the Nokia N73 has been designed to make photography easy. The dedicated controls for capture, zoom and review, together with the active toolbar interface provide intuitive and fast control of key camera functions.
Scrolling through your images and video clips is like flipping through a photoalbum – and this one is in your pocket. Display photos instantly on the beautiful screen, edge to edge, by simply pressing the dedicated review key. The powerful and intuitive active toolbar interface provides a one-touch selection to effortlessly send photos via email, Bluetooth connectivity or MMS, print or upload them onto an Internet community.
The Nokia N73 is expected be available from July 2006, in three color combinations: silver grey/deep plum, frost white/metallic red and frost white/mocha brown.
More details about Nokia N series, please visit www.nseries.com
- Nokia N95 Multimedia Mobile Phone
- Nokia N72 Multimedia Mobile Phone
- Nokia N82 Mobile Phone With GPS Receiver
- Nokia N97 Mini Gold Edition Announced, To Ship in Q2 2010
- Nokia Announces X6 Smartphone Offering Upto 128-GB Internal Memory
- Nokia 5730 XpressMusic Phone Launched
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Mobilephone Launched
- Nokia N900 Smartphone Powered by Linux Maemo 5 OS Announced in India
- Nokia N97 Mini Offering Lifecasting Application Launched in India