Motorola has launched MOTODEV portal claiming to deliver a unified developer experience featuring a web-based program and business ecosystem. MOTODEV is designed to make it easier and more rewarding for developers around the world to innovate with Motorola, its products and technologies.
Designed to connect developers to the world of Motorola platform opportunities, company explains, its new MOTODEV portal provides access to everything one need to create and deliver innovative solutions for any of Motorola’s products.
Whether you’re creating business-driven content for iDEN handsets, games to run on a sleek new SLVR, or interactive entertainment solutions for Motorola’s Connected Home products, MOTODEV is here to support your success.
Developers familiar with Motorola’s developer programs, including Motocoder, iDEN, and Horizon, now have a single home base for accessing all the tools, documentation, and other resources you expect from your current Motorola developer program.
Motorola claims that its initial enhancements are aimed at giving you better access to developer information and support, including:
- a single view into the breadth of Motorola programs and services.
- easy access: 1-click from Motorola.com.
- intuitive design for easy navigation to the specific information and services you need.
- additional devices now available through the Device Loaner program.
MOTODEV will combine Motorola’s existing developer initiatives, beginning with MOTOCODER, iDEN and Horizon, into one seamless web site resource, giving developers simple access to virtually all things MOTO.
This coordinated approach will help foster innovation in application development and delivery by connecting developers with the resources they need most, tools, SDKs, and clearly defined go-to-market initiatives. And, with information and resources for a variety of products at their fingertips, developers can easily tap into new business opportunities and apply their talent across the full range of Motorola platforms.
Motorola also hinted in a press release that it would roll-out the MOTODEV developer experience in a phased approach over the next several months, starting with the first phase, already unveiled today, introducing the launch of a new Web portal (MOTODEV) where developers can enjoy a “One Motorola” experience through an intuitive new interface and simplified program functions.
- Motorola CHARM QWERTY Android Phone Launched in India For Rs. 15,990
- Motorola FLIPOUT With MOTOBLUR Smartphone Launched, Powered by Android 2.1 OS
- Motorola GLAM XT800 Dual-SIM Android Smartphone Launched in India for Rs. 31,999
- Nokia partners with ATI to enhance multimedia
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread and Updated SDK Tools Officially Announced by Google
- Google Opens Up Android App Inventor for Everyone
- Motorola Brings Android 2.1 Powered MILESTONE Smartphone to India
- Motorola RAMBLER CDMA Mobile Phone Launched; Features Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Motorola BRAVO Smartphone Launched; Features Android v2.1 & MOTOBLUR UI With Live Widgets